Experience excellence in service when you visit us!
We have spent years sourcing the most exclusive services and products!
What we offer:
- Low Level Laser Light Treatment (LLLT) In clinic and Home/travel Systems
- Hair Loss and Restoration Services and Solutions
- Epigenetic Hair Testing
- Growth Factors- Professional and home use
- Micro needling
- Hair Extensions- Shrinklinks, Hot Heads, Hand Tied, Loc, Bead, Cylinder, Strand by Strand Hair and Tape in Extensions
- INVISABLEND Hair Enhancement
- Micropointlink, Micropoint Accents
- Custom Hair pieces: Human Hair, Cyberhair, HD Synthetic, Synthetic
- Wigs & Enhancement Pieces
- Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatments
- Hair B (Its like Botox for your hair)
- Hair Color
- Custom Blonding Services - including Balayage, Foiliage & Ombre
- Hair Re-texturing & Relaxing
- Celebrity stylist endorsed OLAPLEX and World famous K-18 to help keep your hair strong during chemical services
- We have an exceptional menu of reparative in salon hair treatments
The lash lift mimics the effect of an eyelash curler. It makes your lashes bend upwards, leaving them looking longer, and your eyes more open and bright. Meanwhile, a lash tint is similar to a brow tint – or applying several coats of mascara. It makes your eyelashes look darker, thicker, and fuller.
A lash lift will typically last about 6-8 weeks. Of course, this all depends on how you take care of your lashes.
Can you still wear mascara with a lash lift?
Definitely! If you want to enhance your Lash Lift even further, just wait 24 hours after the treatment to use your favorite mascara. We recommend a non-waterproof mascara as it is easier to remove than a waterproof one, keeping your newly lengthened lashes protected against vigorous makeup removal.